Tuesday, March 28, 2006

YAY!


HELLO GUYS! I just did something stupid, i deleted the whole of my former post. Dammit. but don worry, here's another one! haha.. I had freaking detention today morning and it sucked cause i had to write I MUST NOT SING LOUDLY IN CLASS ANYMORE for freaking 100 times! Oh the humiliation! But then again, not the first time and certainly won't be the last.... I just learned that i had to try to learn a song which i can't even sing... The first note is probably the highest note i can ever dream of reaching in my career of being a vocalist.. But oh well, lucky my band members were understanding, if not i would not be able to hide the shame cause my face would become as red as a baboon's backside.. not that i go around looking at baboons backsides. I AM NOT A SICK BOY!!!!! But of course, many people think otherwise... and of course, i am not perfect.. Dammit. the torture perfectionists have to go through. oh well! I have no more words to say.. till the next post!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home