Friday, May 05, 2006

MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER OR UP YOUR NOSE

As quoted from taking back sunday, i got the first part of my heading from one of their songs.. haha.. yeah... no copyright allowed.. thts why i added the nose part.. yeah i know.. sick mind... yay.. today was a great day.. i did not do really well for my geog paper but still i went to play lan after that.. it was dam fun la.. although i got killed more times than i killed other people.. it was still worth the 4 dollars! and other than lan, i do other productive things.. for example, i moshed with my cupboard.. i had nothing else to do.. although it resulted in me getting like really big bruises on my knees.. it was still a good half an hour spent.. then i went to bongs house to discuss songs and then rushed to churc to serve mass.. see.. i am a very well organized guy.. ok yeah.. i'll stop... i am listening to the song miami by taking back sunday now and it somehow reminds me of really bad photography.. yeah.. don ask why... anyway... do u know the feeling of having nothing else to say???? well, i am having tht feeling now.. yeap.. till the next see u guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home