Tuesday, October 24, 2006

ITS ALL IN THE MOUTH

Today was monthy toothbrush changing day at my house and man was it a hustle. i followed my mum to ever trusty cold storage and bought 5 new colgate total toothbrush to make sure that every single individual in my family could wake up with their mouths smelling of insect killing morning breath but go out one hour later with their mouths freshly brushed. haha..
Anyway, i am sitting here blogging and relieving a particularly happy 2 mins when i was sitting in the bus and this absolutely hot girl turned and smiled at me.. her teeth were shown and the most amazingly shiny braces shone at my face, it was like a calling into heaven.. i returned the smile with my own mega watt smile (crooked teeth and all) and then realised that she was actually smiling at a little baby behind me.. man i felt stupid. so i decided to hide my really red face and sank as low as i could into the seat..
well, on much more less embarassing things, i decided that if i was gay i would crush on QUINN ( from the used) only after much deliberation did i decide this as there ae many hot individuals out there and he definitely comes out at the top...
so now as i sit here wondering how to end this extremely hard to end blog, i decided to pick at my leg scabs, i did eventually manage to get rid of 2 of them but that resulted in massive bleeding and i had to go wash my stupid leg so as to make sure that my mums stupid kiwi cleeened floor would still stay kiwi cleened and not be polluted my disgusting blood... i wanted to say enzymes but i was not entirely sure that enzymes are found in blood.. haha.
anyway.. till the next time i have some stupid question to answer or some stupid theory that i want to justify. take care my beloved friends. hah.
p.s i am only attracted to braced girls whom i dont know. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home