Saturday, November 04, 2006

RAINING LAUDRY WATER

hey guys.. today was definitely an irritating day.. i was sent to do some errands for my auntie today and i went with a good heart, being the absolute angel and hoping to get some money out of it. but as i was walking to my aunties house, i suddenly got splashed by a stream of really black and cold water... due to my momentary shock, i did not realise tht another stream of water was coming down and i was totally drenched by the time the second stream of cursed water touched my head. i looked up expecting at least a sorry from whoever that thought tht it was a good time to be flinging water out of the window but instead i heard a stream of hokkien words followed by a few laughs and by the time i knew it, the window was closed shut as if there wasnt an occupant in the flat at all.. dam that evil bitch... i hoped that the black water meant that her clothes had colour ran and with that hope, i walked home. suddenly feeling much happier.
passing on water topics, the meeting at church today was totally boring and i spent 2 hours in a super cold room seriously wondering whether my bladder could really take anymore torture..i did want to relieve myself but it was kinda dark and i was kinda scared. so i decided to hold it...although the dead look on my face showed it all.. but after relieving my really full bladder and thawing myself in the warm singapore air, i decided to eat supper! the egg pratas were superb. and the thought of wonderful japanese anime filled my mind as i was walking home. although i reached home late and missed the whole wonderful episode of inuyasha, i felt good cause i had just burst the hugest most colossal pimple on my face.. it would have been a tsunami if i was an ant.. the whole mirror was filled with wonderful yellow pus and blood.. and i had a hard time cleaning up.. its a wonder how much blood a thing of about 4 cm could hold..
oh well i was talking to cheryl tan today and i realised how inferior i felt to her.. i did not even dare to race her.. cause the chance that she might win me is always there and i did not want to take another banana smoothie down my pants.. oh well.. some girls just nvr give up... what can i say..
thts all for this absolute dumb day and i hope tht u guys would either feel sad for me or even feel just a tad entertained by what i had just shared. haha. take care world.. welcome sleep!
p.s. the pimple wasnt that huge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home