Friday, November 10, 2006

RETARD FROG FISHES

So hey guys.. hope u guys are having an AWESOME time.. yeah... well i woke up today morning with a drive.. a drive to do something useful for the first time in the whole holidays. but i really did not know what to do.. so i decided to go online and chat with my buddies... so after an hour of chatting... i decided to stop as my back started aching and my fingers could not really type as well as they did an hour before..
so i had this embarassing encounter with this fish guy at the market yesterday.. my mum told me to get some chicken for dinner tht night.. so i set off looking for the nicest looking dead chickens in the market.. till i saw some... so it was crowded and i could not really get to the chicken stall so i decided to ask the fish guy beside it.. so i was like 'erm, could i get 2 kg of that?' and i pointed to the chickens.. the fish guy looked at me and started cursing.. so i looked carefully and realised tht there was actually a stupid WALL seperating the 2 stalls... i mean like... a stall could sell both chicken and fish at the same time right???? so was i to blame for tht moment of stupidity?? i guess not...so consoling myself with that thought.. i pushed my way past sweaty market commuters (i was one myself) and got the god damn chickens...
so passing on the poultry topics.... i really got nothing more to say.. so see u guys.. have an awesome day ahead.. and please tag me...look at that miserable piece of shit! ->
oh well.. seeu guys..
p.s dont u guys ever wonder whehter p.s stood for plaza singapura?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home